Thursday 10 July 2014

The Lion Man


My Sexy Saturday Week #50

  Happy Saturday everyone! It's time for another round of sexy tidbits from the authors at the My Sexy Saturday blog hop. We each share either 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs from a published or in-progress work.

    My latest WIP, the third book in my erotic contemporary romance trilogy, Tracking Tor, is almost finished. But this week I'm offering a snippet from the first book in the series--Mirage.

  In this scene, Julie has just met Tor among the beautiful ruins of Palmyra, Syria. She can hardly wait to get to know him better.

Here's my 7 sentence excerpt from the first book in the tracking Tor Trilogy: Mirage.

 In the courtyard of Palmyra's museum, Julie spotted a weathered bas-relief carving of a lion propped against the trunk of a palm tree. Full-maned and regal, he seemed the very symbol of power. She began to snap some photos from different angles, thinking about Tor, the man she would be meeting at dinner. He had leonine qualities, certainly. Her body began to thrum as she thought about what it had felt like to sit behind him on the bike, the big motor hurling them both through space, its vibrations ricocheting through her body.
  Maybe he'll want to do more than take me riding tonight? 

Tracking Tor, Book Three is titled River, and will be released by eXtasy Books in August. 

Remember that this is a blog hop, so hop on over to the other participants here.


Visit Serena Janes' Website

Follow me on Twitter @serena_janes






1 comment: