Friday 4 July 2014

Still Tracking Tor

My Sexy Saturday Week #49

Happy Saturday everyone! It's time for another round of sexy tidbits from the authors at the My Sexy Saturday blog hop. We each share either 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs from a published or in-progress work.

    This week I'm offering a peek at my latest WIP, the third book in my erotic contemporary romance trilogy, Tracking Tor. Julie and Tor meet while touring the Middle East and enjoy a one-night stand. But Julie can't let him go so easily, and takes on the challenge of tracking him down through the deserts and oases of Syria and Jordan. 


In this scene, the tables have turned, and it is Tor who tracks Julie up the Nile as far as Aswan. 

Tracking Tor, Book Three is titled River, and will be released by eXtasy Books in August. 


Here's my 7 sentence excerpt:


  Julie laughed. “ I was afraid you’d think I was some sort of stalker.” She rubbed her breasts against the hair on Tor's chest and kissed him again. Her tongue slid out of his mouth and along his jawline, down his salty neck, muscled shoulder, to trace the outline of the multi-colored tattoo on his bicep.
  She closed her eyes and smiled. “I didn’t really want to stalk you. I wanted you to come to me.”
  “And now look what’s happened,” he said, embracing her. "You chased me until I caught you."




Remember that this is a blog hop, so hop on over to the other participants here.


Visit Serena Janes' Website


Follow me on Twitter @serena_janes










1 comment:

  1. Clever. These two are gonna wear each other out when they get together.

    ReplyDelete