Friday 15 November 2013

Sexy top to toe

My Sexy Saturday Week 25

   Happy Saturday everyone! It's time for another round of sexy tidbits from the authors at the My Sexy Saturday blog hop. We each share either 7 words, 7 sentences or 7 paragraphs from a published or in-progress work.

    This week I've been thinking about what my characters find sexy in each other. A man like Sam in my sweet contemporary, Just Desserts, might seem aloof, at first. But he's sexy from top to toe and poor love-struck Jackie can't help but find even those toes desirable.

Here's my seven sentence excerpt:

   Every once in a while Jackie snuck a peek at Sam, astounded that he was actually sitting there in her room, watching her TV.
   He's so incredibly sexy, sprawled out on my furniture like that. Those luscious lips wrapped around the mouth of his beer bottle. His body so strong and fit. Even his feet look good in those clean white socks. 
   She had to force herself to look away—she knew he knew she was checking him out.
   As soon as the program was over, he abruptly put his shoes back on and jumped up, saying, “Thanks. I’m off.”

This is a blog hop, so click here to keep hopping and see what the other participants have to say about Sexy.


Visit my website at www.serenajanes.com
Join me on Twitter @serena_janes


2 comments:

  1. The snippet really captures how the simplest things really can be sexy. Fun snippet. Great cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He knew, and yet hops up to run off, very curious...

    ReplyDelete